Last Updated on February 18, 2023 by James Smith
The Tozo earbuds are a popular brand of earbuds that have made waves in the market. They are widely used among users throughout the world. In today’s post, we will be reading about how to connect Tozo earbuds on all devices easily.
If you have found it difficult to connect your Tozo earbuds to any device, then this information may help you. It is not surprising because earbuds have been around since 2018, and are widely used as they are lightweight and compact.
The earbuds help you to perform a wide range of tasks like listening to music, workouts, going on walks, and so on. Several brands like Samsung and Apple have ventured into the segment and are doing pretty well.
While many of us cannot afford AirPods, we can surely buy Tozo earbuds. They are pretty good and offer a decent audio performance. But first, we will read a little about the Tozo earbuds, and why they are so popular in the market.
About Tozo earbuds
Tozo is a popular earbuds maker that provides you with affordable, top-notch models. These earbuds offer you with decent sound quality and are lightweight. They come for around $50 to $100, at the most.
They are resistant to water and have a lengthy battery working life as well. During our research, we also learned that they come with sublime material and good looks. The moment, you place them on your ears, you do not feel anything, and can go on for several hours, without discomfort.
How can you connect Tozo earbuds?
To do that you need to do the following steps.
- Make sure that the Tozo earbuds are fully charged.
- Remove them from the case.
- They should power, and then connect with each other in less than 10 seconds.
- The master or right earbud will enter the pairing mode automatically.
The above steps were for the latest models. However, you can connect the older Tozo earbuds using the below ideas.
- Place the Tozo earbuds inside the charging case.
- Now, flip the case, and then hold the earbuds down.
- Press the button for a few seconds.
- A light starts to blink telling you that the pairing mode is ready.
How to connect Tozo earbuds to your devices?
The Tozo earbuds are easy to pair with your music devices. It may differ according to the device of your choice, but the process is almost similar. We have provided with some of the steps that you will need to do.
How to pair the Tozo earbuds to your laptop?
When you are using a Windows-operated PC, then the connection should be a simple process. It is the same whether you are using a PC or a laptop. However, when you are using an older device, then you have to make use of a Bluetooth adapter to connect the Tozo earbuds.
Besides, you might want to make sure that the Bluetooth drivers are up to date and are running well. When you are not able to connect the earbuds, then you might want to know that this could be the reason.
- Search for the settings option on the Start menu.
- Click on the Bluetooth & other devices option.
- Click on the Add Bluetooth or other device option.
- Locate the Tozo earbuds and then click on connect.
How to pair Tozo earbuds to iPhone?
We saw how to connect the Tozo earbuds to the Windows system. Now, we will read how to connect to Apple devices. This is for those of you who are using the iPhone. You to do the following steps to connect your earbuds to the iPhone.
- You need to make sure that the earbuds are fully charged.
- You should make them in pairing mode.
- Open the settings app on the iPhone.
- You need to go down to the Bluetooth menu.
- Now, you can locate the Tozo earbuds, and then tap to connect.
How to pair Tozo earbuds to your Mac?
When you are using a Mac or a MacBook, then you can connect your Tozo earbuds by using the below steps.
- You need to ensure that the earbuds are completely charged.
- Make sure that they are in pairing mode.
- Click on the Apple logo present on the top-left of your monitor.
- Choose the system preferences option.
- Then you have to click on Bluetooth.
- Find the Tozo earbuds from the list of devices.
- Click on them to complete the connection.
The above steps can be used on the MacBook and the iMac devices as well.
How to pair Tozo earbuds on android devices?
When you are using android devices, here is how you can connect the Tozo earbuds to them.
- You need to make sure that the Tozo earbuds have a sufficient charge on them.
- Keep them in pairing mode and turn them on.
- Open the settings menu on the android device.
- Turn on the Bluetooth setting.
- In the Bluetooth menu, choose the pair new device option.
- You will notice your Tozo earbuds and tap on them to connect them.
Please make sure that the Tozo earbuds are paired properly by listening to some songs so that you know you are connected. The device that you are using to connect the earbuds does not matter.
Why won’t my Tozo earbuds connect?
When your Tozo earbuds are not connecting, then you need to do a few things to make them connect.
1. Check if there are other headphones connected.
Usually, this is a common problem many of you tend to overlook. Please make sure that there are no other headphones connected to the Bluetooth device. When there are other devices, then you have to disconnect them, and then connect your Tozo earbuds.
2. No charge on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or earbuds.
Sometimes, due to a lack of charge on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, and earbuds, your devices will not connect to each other. So, please make sure that your devices have a sufficient charge on them.
Besides, your device could also have a low battery charge on it. When that is the case, then you have to plug it, in and then try to connect it. If you use an iPhone, then if it is in low power mode, you have to disconnect the Bluetooth, as it won’t connect to the other devices.
3. Perform a reset on your Tozo earbuds!
If the above two methods have not worked out as planned and given you the desired results, then you have to turn it off, and on again. It should work out this time. It is called a reset. You need to do the below steps to reset your earbuds.
- You need to first open the Bluetooth menu on the device that you are using, and then disconnect the earbuds, if it is connected to it.
- Now, take the earbuds from the case, and then hold them down on the touch pads for a few seconds. This is to ensure that the power on the earbuds is off.
- You can click and hold the touch pads for a few seconds, and then the buds start to flash, and you know that the reset has been done.
- You are ready to connect.
If you are using an older model, then you may require to do another method to reset. In this method, the earbuds can be placed inside the case itself.
- The first step is the same, you have to open the Bluetooth menu on the android, iOS, PC, or Mac, then disconnect your earbuds, if it is connected.
- You can click and hold the button for 10 seconds or until the light on the front side blinks a few times.
- Now, close and then open the case.
- Hold the button on the back of the case for a few seconds and then enter the pairing mode.
This is it. We have ended our discussion on how to connect Tozo earbuds. We hope that you found this post on the Tozo earbuds useful and now know how to connect them. We understand the frustration that comes when trying to connect your Tozo earbuds.
Till now, there has been a very slow push for the standardization of the Bluetooth interface. That is why you may want to know the above methods on how to connect the Tozo earbuds. Besides, we have also provided you with ideas on what to do when it is not connecting.
You will want to keep up with the times and learn new things. We can assure you that the above information is ideal for getting your Tozo earbuds to connect to android, iOS, PC, and Mac.
Did we miss out on something? Then please let us know in the comment section. Moreover, do write to us if you have any doubts regarding the Tozo earbuds, we will be glad to help you out with it.
You should turn on the pairing alternative on the Tozo earbuds. To do that, you have to open the device’s settings, and remove the earbuds from the case, if it is inside there. This automatically enters into pairing mode.
Now, all you need to do is click on the pair option, when you see the Tozo earbuds show up on your device’s monitor.
There are several reasons for that. The main is if there is another pair of headphones nearby. When that is the case, then your Tozo earbuds might not connect with the device that you are using.
Besides, get rid of other connections, and then try connecting the Tozo earbuds again.
You must make sure that the Tozo earbuds are turned off. When they are not you should hold the power button and then switch them off. You must then press and hold the power button for a few seconds, which will put your Tozo earbuds into pairing mode.
This is another feature that you may want to know. You can reset your Tozo earbuds by holding the earbuds for 5 seconds until the red light goes off. Using the MFB touch panel on the earbuds, press them twice, and you know the reset process is complete when the purple is on.
Moreover, the earbuds flash two colors blue and red, alternatively.
When the earbud’s battery is low, then it might have trouble pairing with Bluetooth. We have seen earbuds stay turned on when they do not have the right percentage of battery. You may want to plug them in and charge them fully, though they have some battery percentage left.
James Smith has always been intrigued by electronic products since his childhood. After his post graduation in electronics from a popular university, he decided to pursue a career in the electronics sector. But his calling for writing about these marvellous pieces of work got the better of him. That is how UBG was started. With a writing career spanning more than 12 years, James has worked on several hundred product reviews. During his free time, he like to spend time with his pet dog and relax in the swimming pool.