The OontZ speaker is a solid unit that comes with eloquent music capabilities. The device can provide you with immense bass and incredible tone. When you want to listen to opulent music, then it is important to have more than one speaker.
This is when having a swimming pool party or having your friends over for a get-together. In this post, we will be reading about how to connect two OontZ speakers. This can help you understand how you can get to listen to better music.
Points to know
- The OontZ speakers can be connected up to 100 feet apart from each other.
- They need to be placed on the ground.
- Please make sure that there are no obstructions anywhere between.
- That is because it can significantly reduce distortions.
- Please ensure that the devices have ample battery charge in them.
- That is because they can’t connect or work efficiently.
- The device has more than 50 feet of unobstructed area for pairing & connecting.
Connecting two OontZ Angle 3 ULTRA Speakers for the left channel – right channel
We will read how to connect two OontZ devices for the left channel & right channel.
- You have to turn on both OontZ devices.
- You have to pair and connect one of the speakers with the device.
- After it is connected, you can see a blue light, and the speaker is the play control speaker.
- Please make sure that the second speaker is not connected to another device. The blue light must be flashing.
- When the second speaker is connected, then you can notice a solid blue light that needs to be disconnected to it.
- You can do that by pressing and holding down the Bluetooth button for a few seconds until the 3 seconds begin to flash.
- You need to press and hold the play button that is on the play control speaker for a few seconds press until the flashing white light appears.
The speaker says dual pairing.
- Now, the speaker says left channel, and the second speaker says right channel. The speakers are connected together, and you can use them.
Please note that the Amazon Echo Dot or the Amazon Echo can’t automatically reconnect to each other. You will have to say, Alexa, connect my speaker.
Pair & Connect – Step 2 – With your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- You have to go to the settings and then click Bluetooth.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth is on.
- Choose the OontZ device name when it appears under DEVICES.
- This speaker can connect in a few seconds.
- Please note that the blue light turns solid blue in color.
- You can hear a quiet chime when that happens.
- You can play the audio wirelessly on the device.
Pair & Connect – Step 2 — With your smartphone, tablet, and mobile devices
- First, go to the settings, then click on Bluetooth, and make sure it is on.
- Select the OonztZ device when it appears under the AVAILABLE DEVICES.
- The speaker must connect in a few seconds.
- You can see that the blue light turns solid blue, and there is a chime.
- The audio can be played wirelessly as well.
Please note that the smartphone & tablet instructions may vary. You should ensure that the volume level is set high on the audio source device. Please see to it that they are at the highest level for being able to play at the loudest volume.
The volume controls the audio source and does not interfere with the speaker at all.
Turning the speakers off
- When you turn the play control speaker off, then it will turn both speakers off.
- If you turn the second speaker off, then it turns that speaker only off, and the play control speaker plays as a single speaker.
Turning the speakers back on
- You need to turn both speakers on.
- Both of them will automatically connect to each other.
- You can also turn one of the speakers, and a device can connect with it.
Disconnecting the two speakers from each other
- You need to turn on both speakers.
- Press and hold down the play button that is located on the play control speaker for a few seconds.
- You can notice that the white lights turn off.
- The speakers get disconnected from each other.
Playing the audio from a video in OontZ wireless dual stereo
When you want to play the audio from a video in OontZ wireless dual stereo, you need to make sure that the play control speaker is connected to your device or the TV using the 3.5mm audio cable.
This allows the audio and the video to play in sync with each other. When the play control speaker is connected to Bluetooth on your device or the TV, there can be a delay in the audio playback from the video.
We have ended the post on how to connect two OontZ speakers. We hope you have benefited from reading it and have understood how to make the connection effortlessly. As you can see, it is quite easy to connect two OontZ speakers.
We have provided you with the all data that you would need to connect both speakers, and offered some important notes. The information can help you make a better decision about connecting & using the OontZ speakers.
Apart from that, we can recommend the OontZ speakers as they are durable and offer solid music. When you have found this post useful, then you can share it with your friends and music lovers. If you have any doubts about the OontZ speakers, then please write to us in the comment section, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
You can pair 2 different OontZ speakers. When you want to change the dual stereo, then you should press & hold down the track forward button on the play control speaker for some time. Wait until the white light turns into orange color. When the speakers say, dual stereo, then they are ready to play.
You can connect 2 Bluetooth speakers together. If you are using an Android device, then you must go to the Bluetooth settings, and pair it to the Bluetooth headphones and speakers one by one.
When you have connected the devices, then you need to tap on the three-dot icon that is present on the device, and then click on the advanced settings. You need to toggle on the dual audio option when you have not turned it on. Now, you can connect to two devices at the same time.
You can pair several OontZ devices on a single device. It is possible, but please do note that you can play only a single OontZ speaker at one time. So, if you want to play several OontZ devices at one time, it is not going to be possible to do that.
It is quite easy to connect the OontZ device to another speaker. To do that, you would want to pair and connect a different audio source device, then it needs to be disconnected from the current audio source device.
To disconnect the devices, you need to press and then hold the Bluetooth button down for a few seconds. You can note a blue light flashing, which means, the device is ready for pairing and then connecting.
Yes, the device does have the OontZ app. You can connect the OontZ device to another OontZ speaker up to 100 feet away from each other. The device also comes with a remote control that helps you to connect to your iPhone or Android devices.
James Smith has always been intrigued by electronic products since his childhood. After his post graduation in electronics from a popular university, he decided to pursue a career in the electronics sector. But his calling for writing about these marvellous pieces of work got the better of him. That is how UBG was started. With a writing career spanning more than 12 years, James has worked on several hundred product reviews. During his free time, he like to spend time with his pet dog and relax in the swimming pool.